How to Enrol
Residential – Information & Application
Applications to King’s College are now open. Regardless of the university you seek to attend, it is advisable to apply to King’s as soon as possible and not wait for your university placement. Simply follow the process below or, contact the College Registrar, Rachelle Hynds (during office hours), who will be happy to assist you through the process. +61 7 3871 9601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
New Members Fees
1. Choose your room type…
A single room with everything you need (bed, study desk, chair and wardrobe). The standard choice for most new members of the College
- $18,198 for 35 weeks
A single bedroom with an ensuite bathroom shared with another Kingsmen. Share with a new mate or nominate an old mate.
- $18,198 for 35 weeks
Private Ensuite Room
A single room with a private ensuite bathroom. Available to new members who have medical requirements and require private facilities.
- $19,928 for 35 weeks
Residency at King’s includes the following (and more!)
A huge team of staff on hand to help with any academic, social, spiritual or personal issue that might arise.
Take part in all the ICC Cultural Competition events - Bandfest, Choralfest, Art competition, Debating, Oratory, Chess, One Act Play, Dancefest. Inter College Cup Champions 2012 and Top 5 finish always
Wireless speeds typically 3 x faster than NBN! High speeds, large monthly quotas and a residential IT help desk where students can call to get assistance on wide ranging IT issues.
2. Then add your meal plan...
The Once A Day Package
7 Meals Per Week
- Not here all of the time or like to eat out a lot? This plan ensures you have meals on hand at King's when you want them without having to go and purchase a casual meal.
The Flexibility Package
14 Meals Per Week
- Flexibility over when you're having breakfast, lunch and dinner at King's. This plan comes with 14 meals you can have at any of the meals during the week, so if you have other commitments and plan to grab food while you're out you're not paying for food twice!
The Total Package
21Meals Per Week
- The Total Package. Live with the certainty that you'll always have three nutritious and delicious meals at King's every day.
Further Fees Information
Payment for Residential and Membership Fees may be made via:
- Credit Card – Visa/Mastercard
- Cheque – Australian applicants, Personal or Bank Cheque/Drafts.
- Bank Draft – International Applicants, Bank Draft Australian currency.
Name: King’s College
BSB No: 014 002
Account No: 836582506
Swift code: ANZBAU3M
Reference: Student’s surname and initial
Payment of Option C
Kingsmen wishing to make payments via option C can visit the Payment website in order to setup this option.
College Fees Planning
Paying residential college fees upfront can be a challenge. ASG Funding Solutions is a school fee payment service that spreads your fees out into manageable fortnightly or monthly payments.
ASG Funding Solutions is available for families with an Australian bank, building society or credit union account.
For more information please contact us, visit the ASG website or call 1800 337 419.
Want to know more about enroling to live at King’s College? Contact our Registrar, Rachelle Hynds, for more information
As Registrar of King’s College Rachelle Hynds oversees the enrolment process and all applications to King’s College.
If you have any questions about the process or living at King’s College then Rachelle will be able to help answer them!
To contact Rachelle please use the contact form or call on
Phone: 61 7 3871 9600
Fax: 61 7 3871 9666