Make the most of College life but live off campus
Residential Colleges have long been viewed as central to student life on campus. While you may not need the accommodation that King’s College provides, you may like the idea of joining a vibrant community and gaining access to a leading academic and professional networking program. Associate members are also welcome to utilise the College sporting facilities and Dining Hall.
New Associate Members are invited to join us for ‘Orientation’ week which will introduce you to all of the King’s freshers and broader UQ Colleges enabling you to build an extensive social and professional network.
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Access the College Learning Centre and tutorial program;
- Utilise the Dining Hall for either five or 10 meals per week;
- Enjoy the College swimming pool,comprehensive gym and cardio room,basketball/netball court and BBQ facilities;
- Attend College formal events including the Commemoration Dinner, King’s ‘At Home’ and Valedictory Dinner to name a few; and
- Join specialist career weeks and build professional networks.
For more information
Please contact the College Registrar, Julia Sambell on tel: +61 7 3871 9601 / email: email@example.com
New Associate Member
For students who have not previously been a member of King's College. This option includes the Orientation Week in February.
Semester Two Only Associate Member
For students who only require Associate Membership for one semester (excludes O Week)
Returning Associate Member
For students who have previously been a member of King's College
Want to know more about enrolling to live at King’s College? Contact our Registrar, Julia Sambell, for more information
As Registrar of King’s College Julia Sambell oversees the enrollment process and all applications to King’s College.
If you have any questions about the process or living at King’s College then Julia will be able to help answer them!
To contact Julia please use the contact form or call on
Phone: 61 7 3871 9600
Fax: 61 7 3871 9666