Hello King’s Old Collegians
This email is to provide notice that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held 4.30 pm Wednesday 30 August
While not mandatory we appreciate if you can please indicate your attendance via reply email.
King’s College Chapel, Upland Road St Lucia.
Drinks and canapes will be available before and after the AGM.
Parking is available along Upland Road and the surrounding streets. For our wiser members, please contact Blake Miller on 0415053232 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange parking on the College grounds.
Video Conference Link via Zoom
Meeting ID: 844 2663 0916
Please register for the meeting and confirm attendance whether that be in person or online at KOCA’s Eventbrite page.
The meeting agenda is planned to cover the following maters (But may have additional items arising):
- Welcome and Apologies
- Tabling and endorsement of the Previous Meeting’s Minutes
- President’s report
- Master’s Address
- Treasurer’s Report
- The receipt and adoption of the statement of income and expenditure for the previous financial year and the accompanying auditor’s report
- The appointment of an auditor
- The determination of the membership fees or levies
- The election of members of the Management Committee for the upcoming year
- Nomination of KOCA representatives to King’s College Council
- Appointment of the Patron of KOCA
|Blake Miller||Fraser McVeigh|